Monday, December 17, 2007

Is There Anybody Home ?

I'm back after a nice, long break. Maybe not nice, but loooooooong.


My thoughts as of now (since as usual I have nothing specific to blog about) :


1) Everyone has an autobiography to write. As the years pass by, the book gets thicker and thicker. It makes sense if you think about it. After all, everyone's life IS unique and there are pages that can be filled with their lives. Some people actually do write autobiographies and some people don't. Some people do pen their lives down on paper, and some people don't.

2) The 12th graders are leaving. They're actually leaving. I knew you guys would eventually have to go, but not so soon ! What are we going to do without you guys ? Along with the 12th graders, quite a few tenth graders are leaving too. Great. Yes, I know everyone does leave eventually and it can't be helped, but I don't want to believe it. I really don't want to believe it.

3) We need 5000 signatures by July for the Tokio Hotel petition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4) Why can't I blog about anything specific anymore !?

5) http://youtube.com/watch?v=FinnvMqSTFM -> Very addicted to this song.


My next post will be within a week, and it will be about a specific topic. That's my pre-New Year resolution. Everyone has those, right ?

Till the next time !

4 comments:

Nishant said...

Hellu :D I'm back from Abu Dhabi !

1) True, but I think it's really difficult to write a COMPLETE autobiography at one time. Simply because recalling everything would be challenging, I guess that's why they invented blogs. It'll be easier for us to write an autobiography. Unless the entire Blogspot thing suddenly decides to cease to exist.

2) I don't want to talk about it.

3) One person. 5000 different signatures. Simple no ? =P No really, we have to get in touch with all the TH fans in Dubai somehow. But how ... Umm I'll think.

4) Because you're studying.

5) Very addicted am I to that too.

Until your next-specific post, byee :D

anish said...

i am glad you are still blogging!
linked you on my blog :)

Shalaka said...

Lol Nishant. And no, I'm not studying. *sigh*

Anish ! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

hello:D:D
lol ... i dont know why i'm laughing :P:P

why are u talking abt autobiography .. all of sudden ?? :S:S ( i'm really high btw )

how many signatures have u got up till now ??

oh that reminds me .. i have to think of a resolution to .. any suggestions ??

- *bhavi*
[P.S] i do read blogs!!!!!