Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Usual Dose Of Randomness

Firstly, Ramadan Kareem everyone !

So now for my usual school update. Teacher's Day went perfectly. YAY :)
Oh and as of now, we are following Ramadan timings, which means I get to sleep a just a little bit more. This way, I'll be able to stay awake during classes. Our awesome class band came up with a perfect new song. It's called "Beaches". I have a part in it too. The high - pitched "Ta taaaa" part of course :P. Bhavani, the most creative person I've EVER met, came up with most of the song. She and Manali, founders of the band, have the entire album prepared - "Regular Sized Retards". Well, only the people in 10G1 will probably understand the name. I hope we record "Beaches" soon. Other than all that, school's been its usual dull self.

The above was written around a week ago. I guess it wasn't destined to remain in my 'drafts' like most other incomplete posts.

Hmm. So today, I went to the dentist to get my brace wire changed. Today also happened to be an India - England match. I don't watch cricket much (don't kill me) so of course, it didn't really interest me. At all. My dentist is an avid cricket fan though. So the whole time I was in the 'chair', he was watching the match and pulling out the wire with that horrible sharp instrument. I'm not a fan of sharp things anywhere near me, especially not my mouth. Yup, another one of my weird fears. Once, I thought he forgot about the wire sticking out of my mouth and I was about to say, "Uh hello?" or whatever noise I could produce with that metal wire sticking out of my mouth, half pulled out. Today my dad actually came and stood near the chair. I was completely taken aback, cause usually he stands right next to the TV (cricket). Then, in the middle of the whole brace tightening, my dad says something about Dhoni. This of course makes my dentist look up and start talking to my dad about cricket. All the while, continuing with the removal of that stupid wire.

Well, he's still an awesome dentist.


More later, I guess.

PS : Today's the day Walt Disney released "Steamboat Willie", one of the most famous early movies to feature Mickey Mouse. Wow (I'm a very big Disney fan, laugh all you want).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha..
siraj i bet..i felt d same wen i was in ur place while d india-pak match was goin on!!

Rayna said...

hey shaluuuuuuuu
i like readin ur posts :)