Friday, March 19, 2010

Dance, Dance!

I had originally planned to do a sort of exam by exam blog for the ISC board exams, but somehow I just didn't feel upto it. This 'board' experience is insanely different from my previous one. Back then, being done with Geography for ever (okay, in the foreseeable future) actually mattered. Actually meant something. But now, I don't really care. It doesn't matter that I'm done with EVS forever (no seriously, forever). It's great, but no real reason to celebrate.

Maybe it's because I have better things to rejoice about?
Haha, I do hope that's the reason. I've always been extremely vocal about 'happy things'(die EVS, die) and a logical explanation to my unexpressiveness (is that a word?) would be that I have happier things to be vocal about. Hmm .. such as?

My awesome three-four months of holidays.

TRAVELLING. Damn, I love travelling! I can't wait to go back to Bangalore for a week (and then maybe a visit to Spain or Singapore).
 
Tokio Hotel playing their first concert in Asia. Not that they're playing here, but still. I am easily pleased when it comes to Tokio Hotel.

The end of high school. I'm going to BE a cliche and say 'bittersweet'.

Finally, a chance to focus on music during these next few months where I'll have lots of time to work on covers and other things with Aparna. :)


***

On a completely random note, I plan on naming every single blog post of mine after a song. I have no idea why, so please don't ask. :)

Please forgive me for the unbelievably short posts. I promise you longer and more detailed ones once these stupid exams are over.



Song of the minute:


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha!
I knew you would mention Tokio Hotel!=P
Good post btw..and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Negi!=)

Unknown said...

You're copying me about the naming posts after a song =@

Shalaka said...

You name your posts after songs too? =O

Tasneem said...

Dance,Dance by Fall out boy?

Ooh I love the House theme song.Actually,I love House!=)
Haha,when are you done with boards?

Shalaka said...

Yupp.

Well, I have an exam tomorrow. Then I have a 15 day break for Eco (7thApril) which is my last exam. :P

Anonymous said...

what a gay post! I thought you could write better and FYI no one cares about the length of your posts and please stop copying nishant with the "naming your posts after songs ides"! be original! and happy b'day negi!
-Nirmal