Monday, March 01, 2010

Radio Hysteria!

The board exams begin day after tomorrow. Finally, the end-of-high-school exams and probably the last Indian Syllabus based exam I'm going to have to give (please do let it be so).

It's about time really.

As much as I've been dreading these exams, I must confess that I've been somewhat waiting for them as well. The sooner these ridiculously long exams end, the sooner we're officially done. I have been wondering off late though (I often, OFTEN, drift off while reading Macbeth), what will I be done with? School, yes definitely. I'll be done with the 'attending school' bit, but will I really be finished with this school?

I ask too many questions and I answer too few.

Honestly, though?
I doubt I will be done done with school. I've just been around it for too long - Having spent 13 years of my 17 (yes, seventeen *happy dance*) year long life in one place doesn't make it easy to try and be 'done' with it. So why try, right?


On a completely unrelated note,
Tokio Hotel released their latest album, Humanoid a few months ago, and what can I say? I'm in love with them. All. Over. Again. :) 

Song of the minute: 
Darkside of the Sun - Tokio Hotel

6 comments:

Aparna said...

Yess! I'm relieved that the boards are starting, but at the same time I feel a sense of impending doom(Yes, Macbeth is getting to me). I could attribute that to the fact that I haven't studied =P

Leaving impending doom and getting back to your post - I totally agree. I've been in this school since 2nd grade and even though I sometimes wanted to be 'done' with this school(you know what I'm talking about), I don't think it's possible. Not because it's DMHS..not because it's a school in general. I think you'll never be able to be done with anything that's been in your life for a very long period of time and that has influenced your life so much.

You're in love with them all over again! Well, hello to your incessant babbling about their awesomeness and your whimsical fantasies about marrying Bill..which I have to endure =) Just kidding, I'm totally for your GET BILL P.O.A.

Though I like their old songs better, I must say some of their new songs are really good! But then again, when one listens to Dogs Unleashed, it really makes you stop and re-think =P

Anonymous said...

yes it does make us re-think..

and that is why we go back to ares, download the german version of the song (it's 'hunde' just in case anyone wants to know =P),stay blissfully ignorant of the lyrics and listen to the song without cursing their transalator xD

-negi

Anonymous said...

By the way Tokio Hotel can lick my nuts .

- negi

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shalaka said...

Exactly Aparna. :)

Um, I don't have a 'Get Bill' P.O.A .. that would be so weird! And, just in case any member of Tokio Hotel reads this (aka Bill), I don't know WHAT P.O.A she's talking about. Crazy person.

And Negi, why would I block your comment? :P

Anonymous said...

laxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:)
Tom is mine!