Monday, January 02, 2012

A Dance Round The Memory Tree.

It took a year, but I always find my way back to things I love. So, hello there, it's a little strange to be writing out things after so long, but I can't say I haven't missed it. 2011's been a hectic year and I guess I'm almost glad it's finally come to an end. 2012, on the other hand, I have high hopes pinned on to you. :)

I wanted to recap 2011 since I used to recap years back in high school, but for some reason, I just didn't feel like. It was an interesting year, something good for everything bad, full of ups and downs - all of those things. At the end of it, I felt ready for it to be over. That could be attributed to the fact that I bade farewell to 2011 with Coldplay in Abu Dhabi though, so let 2011 as a year not be fully blamed for my eagerness to ring in 2012! 

New Year's Resolutions (again, like I used to)? I doubt I'd stick to any of them, I've always been terrible at those. I did end up getting a lecture from my friend about how I must make resolutions so I can't say I didn't think of making some. Being more consistent with photography? Be more regular with this blog (that's my favourite.. it's been a constant resolution since 2009)? Gym/work out/some form of physical exercise? I think I'm going to stop there and see if I manage to stick to even one!

I do sincerely promise more frequent and less ambiguous posts in the future - one resolution I promise to stick to, despite my contradictory ways in the past. :)

Song of the Minute:


PS: Still sticking to the theme of naming posts after songs. This one's named after a beautiful one by Oren Lavie, who's always held a special place in my soul somewhere!

2 comments:

Rayna said...

I've missed you !

Nishant said...

Oren Lavie. He really has been with us since grade 10 or 11 right? Always in some form or the other. :)

Commenting on blogs is so foreign to me now. I wish it wasn't so. Back then it was almost routine, back when everybody did it. I don't think I'll make my routine new year's post either. I don't think my year has really ended. I'm still waiting for my new year to begin. It's really ambiguous, can't really explain it.

Here's to more blogposts on what seems like the only blogs in the 'blogosphere'.

remembering it makes me feel sad for some reason.