Thursday, April 12, 2007

One of 'Those' Posts..


It's been two weeks since I've blogged. And I've missed it so much. In fact, even now I don't really have a specific topic I was planning to blog about. I guess you could say this is another one of those posts - random thoughts scribbled on paper that make no sense.

Well. I've been in tenth grade for approximately 2 weeks. I'm positive that atleast 27 people have asked me the eternally annoying question : "How's 10th grade?" (accompanied with a 'now your life is Hell' - ish grin).

I've been a 'tenth grader' for 2 weeks out of which I haven't really seen any huge difference between tenth and ninth grade except the fact that people actually consider us an integral part of Senior School. Maybe not integral.. but somewhat important all the same. I know my life will become 'Hell-ish'(:P) in a while, but not now! And also the fact that people find it strange that we have any kind of social life because of the fact that we are in the dreaded tenth grade8-). I'm not saying we don't have a much bigger load on our heads (Oh, believe me we do), but it's been two weeks! Not that we shouldn't start studying, but in the first week of school (regardless of whether it is tenth grade or seventh:P), people are 'allowed' to have a social life.

Oh, and now I get even more of the 'confused look' from kids in fifth and sixth saying, "You??? You're in tenth grade?? But you're so small!" Little kids, the word is short:D. I don't mind though - I'm still expecting the 6 inches growth in height by 2008:P (one inch done - 8.5 months to go. goal : atleast 3.5 inches by 2008 - Hey! A girl can dream:P).

So those were my thoughts on tenth grade - I guess I found a topic to write about after all:D.

I warned you this was one of 'those' posts, didn't I?


PS : That picture is perfect for my thoughts. Honestly.

5 comments:

hellfire425 said...

PLEAASSEE !!!
Interesting posts needed .
Listen .. i want every1 here to help me make a million dollar video - Sammer & Juhi Bansal Meet the President !!!
I want it to be really funny ... SO i need you people to convince juhi to make a fool of herself....
We'll Be rich .. WHO CARES WHAT OUR PREZ THINKS OF HER ... I TELL YOU !! WHITE HOUSE WILL HEAR OF THIS VIDEO & MAKE A MOVIE OUTTA IT WITH OUR COPYRIGHT !!!
(A Sunny Productions ) -
RICH !! RICH ! I TELL YOU !!
BOring post...
I wanted Shalaka to meet the President & if i record it .. I hope the President asks her " Ahh ! So hows sixth grade going ? "
- A MILLION BUCKS
- SLAYER

Rayna said...

another one of "those" posts... 10th grade is hell....in ur words hellish....we'll get use to it :)

Anonymous said...

heyy Rayna :<

dont critise 10 grade it is pretty good .. 4 all u know it cud come around an bite u if u don keep up wid d moving wid time n all ... but seriously 10 grade is way better dan 9th !!! i mean u have more auhority over d young ones and people stop buggin u dat much !! (lol somhow its true) n newayzzz congratss sam gr8 goin well sad 2 see eric so down ! n sunny u got some good ideas in dat scatteered brain lol !!!

Cumin b bak 2 d 'POST' agh anodda 1 of em lol juz kiddin

see ya round

Shalaka said...

Lol, Anonymous : Who're you again:P?

Rhea said...

Oops.. I asked you that question :P