Saturday, March 29, 2008

Goodbye.

Yes yes, I know I was supposed to blog on the last two exam days also, but I just couldn't bring myself to.

There wasn't much to write anyway. They were boring days to be honest. On the Maths day, I read a book (The Manny - Holly Peterson) until 15 minutes before we had to enter the exam hall. That's how boring those two days were. Both the exams went pretty good. I don't even want to think about all that anymore. I'm done. WE're done. We're all happily done with the ICSE Board experience.

It was SO much better than expected. The days flew by ! I thought they would draaaag on, but nope, they flew by. Thankfully.

After the boards, I haven't had even ONE meal at home. I've been out from the morning till the night. There's just so much we've been doing. After all, we've got to enjoy the 4 - 5 days we have until school reopens (the first). I've watched so many movies, that I don't want to watch anymore ! We've been ice-skating and we're going to the beach. Both extremes. I'm pretty much having a blast.



I'm dreading school reopening. To be really honest, it's not because we'll have work and responsibilities, it's because it'll be empty. School won't be the same without some of the most awesome people I've ever known who happen to be leaving. And I'm not just talking about the tenth graders who're leaving. I don't even know what to say to you guys. I think I'm kind of in a state of denial. The whole 'maybe-if-i-pretend-it's-not-happening,-it'll-go-away' phase. I'm a total loser.


Anyway.
I'm also talking about the twelfth graders. Or as they're now known, "the ex-students". I refuse to call you guys that though.

This year's seniormost batch has been the best ever.

Shweta, with her painting, dancing, doggies and just plain ol' fun-ness. I'll miss seeing you running around everywhere with a lil notepad ticking off the things you've finished doing.

Illika, or rather, Illipiggy. My dancing buddy. I'm gonna miss every single thing you've ever done. The make-up, the pig nose, the ballet, the silly jokes, everything.

Zeba, Zebzii, one of the greatest headgirls I've known. You've always been awesome ! You know, except the whole 'get-that-chain-off-now-thing'. :P (kidding)

Srishti, Gole, the funniest house-captain I know ! Aquila won't be the same without you. You, laughing when you're supposed to be angry, and always saying the word 'nonsense'.

Michelle, I'll miss your jokes, and your basketball games, and everything you do, including the funny faces. :D

Amanda, you helped tie our group together during the music competition and none of it would've been possible without you. You've been fantastic !

Wynette, or Wynnieeeee, my hyperactive friend ! My SFS / dance friend :D You're the funniest person I know.
Karishma, or Karima, you're a wonderful person and it's always been fun just hanging out with you before assembly :D
Neha, you've got to be one of the most helpful people I know. Just amazing :)

Adhitya, well, I know I've given you blood pressure over the past year. I'm sorry :P I'm gonna miss debating with you. I actually stopped being THAT scared after a while. And, you've suggested some of the best songs I've ever heard. :D

Rajiv, haha, you were the coolest headboy I've ever known. Just plain great !

Priyank, or MUCH rather, Peekster-kun. I don't even know what to say to you. You're my second anime buddy. You introduced me to my current life-force, namely One Piece. You made MSN more interesting ! You're an awesomee friend :D

Rohan, again, you're one of the funniest people I know. You made the music room more interesting (if that's even possible). You're just fun :D

Udai, my doughnut obsessed friend. You're the most random guy I know (in a good way). You've always made me laugh, and you're a great guy ! :D


All of you. Every single person in this year's twelfth grade batch. You've all been brilliant. I'm a terrible person when it comes to farewells. TERRIBLE. I never know what to say. So excuse this. But, I just needed to let you all know how great you've been. And, how much you're going to be missed. Which is a lot. You've made a difference in many people's lives. Mine, being one of those many lives. Before I mess this up any further, I'll stop. I really am going to miss all of you. School won't be the same without you guys. Best of luck with everything you guys ever attempt in life. Just continue being amazing :P

No comments: