Wednesday, March 05, 2008

ICSE '08 - Day 3

Phew ! The Economics exam's OVER. Over and done with. Yatta ! (Yatta = Yippee)



Today, I got to school ridiculously early and all of us (the entire Commerce class) spent the hour before the commencement of the Board exam in 10G1. Doing what ? Last minute cramming and frantic revising with one another, being nervous together, throwing random questions at each other, laughing to get rid of the nervousness, aromatherapy (in Mini's case :D) and just all that stuff we're prone to do before a particularly stressful exam.



Economics was the first exam I was a bit nervous for. During reading time, there were no addictive songs playing in my head (thankfully). I was practising the 'calm-yourself-as-there-is-nothing-else-you-can-do-anyway' tactic. A piece of advice - it works !



When we got the paper, I felt this sense of relief run through my entire body. I knew my stuff, I didn't blank out. After reading the paper, I wasn't nervous anymore. I wasn't completely confident either, but I felt much better.



The paper was simple and to the point, but it was THE longest paper in the history of .. Well, my life.





I wasted the whole of today. I really despise EVS. Or EVE. Whatever it is.

2 comments:

Nishant said...

Hullo ! :D It's been long since I've done this.

I think the best part of going for board exams are the early minutes of nervous fun and fooling around. And it works in two ways, it removes the panic and stress from your mind and you still manage to group revise some stuff and remember your thing. So that way, it's pretty fun :D

No ?

And yes, economics was horribly long, but it's okay now. It's done with. I hope we don't have to deal with a long exam anytime soon !

Oh crap, EV'E' tomorrow. Long exam ! And I haven't studied, so bye ! :D

Brilliant post. Bloggy onny !

Anonymous said...

SHalus i just happened to come across your blog. (lucky me)

as you know i'm not on msn anymore thanks to my computer (and i blame myself a bit to) so i don't know when you update your blog.

Anyway your fave exam is tomorrow! so do well!

if you want i can get you an extra bottle of aroma oil (it really worked btw)

byebye and best of luck!!

Mini