Monday, March 10, 2008

ICSE '08 - Day 4 and 5 [No More Hindi]

I'm combining my EVE and Hindi blogposts because I was way too lazy to blog on the 7th. I also don't have much to say for either. :S



Well, from what I remember of the 7th (EVE exam day), I was sort of panicking (since my preparation wasn't exactly what I had pictured it to be and I'd ended up getting 2.5 hours of sleep) and so were many others . There was a LOT of last minute nonsense and aromatherapy involved outside the hall. Thanks Mini ! :D

In the end, I made up stuff and it worked out, because, well, it's EVE.


***


We're actually done with Hindi. It's over. I'm SO HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I'd be even a bit remorseful but nope. Nothing at all. Just plain old joy :D

I'm going to miss Mrs. Dang though. She's been just awesome. But, I'm NOT going to miss the subject. I slept for approximately four hours the day before Hindi, which is actually pretty decent for Hindi (by my usual standards). The board paper was so unusually easy, I couldn't believe what I was reading. It was just plain e-a-s-y. I don't have much to say about the Hindi day either, because there was a LOT of revision and carsickness. :

No more Hindi !

*happy dance*



Now onto History. UGH !

No comments: